AVR ATMEGA DEVELOPMENT BOARD V3.0 / AVR V3.0 PLUS :
The new ATMega Development Board is a great way to start working with Atmel's latest range of microcontrollers the ATMega series. The board is ideal for experimenters or as a main cpu board for a more advanced system. Program download and run is easily via AVR-ISP. The board AVR V3.0 utilises the Atmel AVR ATMega8535 microcontroller with 8k of In-System Flash Memory, running at 8Mhz. The board AVR V3.0 PLUS utilises the Atmel AVR ATMega16 microcontroller with 16k of In-System Flash Memory, running at 8Mhz.All power supply components and main crystal is in place for the microcontroller. Connectors are provided for AVR-ISP, RS232, SPI, power and all I/O pins, via standard polarized connections and IDCC connectors. Code examples in both assembly language and Bascom AVR Basic, to get you up and running quickly.
Please note: Power supply is not included.
Atmel is a registered trademarks of the Atmel Corporation
• Includes ATMega8535 / Mega16
• All necessary power supply components and crystal(8.000MHz) already installed.
• All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
• In-circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
• RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
• Test LED for program run testing
• Power and Programming LED
• Code Examples Provided
• Dramatically reduces program development time