Kit#: QK208 EXP
AVR ATMEGA DEVELOPMENT BOARD V3.0 EXP / AVR V3.0 EXP PLUS :
The new ATMega Development Board is a great way to start working with Atmel's latest range of microcontrollers the ATMega series. The board is ideal for experimenters or as a main cpu board for a more advanced system. Specifications of this package are as same as QK-AVR V3.0 and V3.0 PLUS. There's Project board and user need to change connector 34 Pin from Male 34 pin to Female 34pin. Program download and run is easily via AVR-ISP. The board AVR V3.0 utilises the Atmel AVR ATMega8535 microcontroller with 8k of In-System Flash Memory, running at 8Mhz. The board AVR V3.0 PLUS utilises the Atmel AVR ATMega16 microcontroller with 16k of In-System Flash Memory, running at 8Mhz.All power supply components and main crystal is in place for the microcontroller. Connectors are provided for AVR-ISP, RS232, SPI, power and all I/O pins, via standard polarized connections and IDCC connectors.Code examples in both assembly language and Bascom AVR Basic, to get you up and running quickly.
Please note: Power supply is not included.
Atmel is a registered trademarks of the Atmel Corporation
• Includes ATMega8535 / Mega16
• All necessary power supply components and crystal(8.000MHz) already installed.
• All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
• In-circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
• RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
• Test LED for program run testing
• Power and Programming LED
• Code Examples Provided
• Dramatically reduces program development time