Kit#: QK209 EXP
AVR START KIT V1.0 :
Our new QK-AVR START KIT EXP is the fully loaded package for development with AVR. Package includes the fully loaded QK209 board with AVR Stamp ATMega64 and AVR ISP together with all the necessary power supply components, Also included on the board are pre-wired pushbuttons, LED's, Analogue inputs, speaker, LCD Connector plus a large breadboard develoment area. This board is the ideal development platform for the ATMega64 / 128 and is great for use in colleges and Universities.
Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via the QK-AVR ISP or through the JTAG interface. It is also possible to debug and step through the programs using the AVR Studio program and our new JTAG interface.
This board is a great way to develop and test both simple and more sophisticated programs and is an ideal learning platform for students. Easily test basic I/O with the LED's and pushbuttons. Then move onto more complex programs with analogue inputs etc. The large breadboard area is ideal for adding auxiliary circuits for connecting to the module. A number of compilers are available to work with this new microcontroller. These include the CodeVision C compiler, Bascom-AVR plus many more.The QK-AVR START KIT is the perfect development tool for AVR.
Please Note: Stamp Module , AVR-ISP Programmer , demo Assemblers, compilers and examples in basic and Assembly Included in CD
• Includes QK-AVR Stamp Module incorporating the Atmel ATMega64 Microcontroller
• All necessary power supply components and rectification circuit is included
• Direct In-Circuit Program Download with the QK-AVR ISP Programmer
• 4 Pushbuttons with Speaker On-Board
• 4 Variable Trimpots for Adjustable Analogue Inputs
• 4 Red Test LED's
• Large Breadboard
• JTAG Connector
• LCD Connector with Contrast Adjustment
• RS232 Connections
• Easy to Install and Remove the QK-AVR Stamp Module
• Ideal Training and Development Board for the QK-AVR Stamp