AVR TRAINING BOARD ATMega8535 V1.0 :
Great new ATMega8535 Board, our just released ATMega8535 Educational Board is an ideal way to learn and build ATMega applications. This board is based around the exciting new Atmel ATMega8535 microcontroller, which is a compact high performance microcontroller, loaded with features. Quickly learn how to program led's, use pushbuttons for input, use the A/D Convertor, all these features are ready to run on the board, with all the necessary support components included for the microcontroller.
Included on the board is 8 pre-wired LED's for quick testing, a series of pushbuttons, facility for a testing A/D Convertor uses a series of variables and heaps more. All port pins are wired to easy to connect 10 pin headers. Programs can be easily downloaded directly onto the board, using our included parallel port connector and easy to use download software.
This board is also ideal to develop and test your applications, as well as being the base for a more complex project. This cost effective solution is ideal for developing embedded controllers for water control systems, home control, industrial control, mini robots and much more.
Our ATMega8535 Educational Training board is ideal for use in school's, colleges or universities, as a teaching and practical program development board. The board is also ideal for home use, to quickly learn and test many different circuits and applications.
Please note: Power supply is not included.
Atmel and ATMega are all registered trademarks of the Atmel Corporation
• Includes ATMega8535 with 8kb internal Flash Program Memory, 512 byte EEPROM, 512 byte RAM
• All necessary power supply components and crystal(8MHz) are already installed.
• 32 bit I/O standard QK bus.
• 8 LED's for testing output.
• 8 switches for testing input.
• In-circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
• RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
• 8 channel 10 A/D with 8 Channel Variable circuit to test AD
• Power LED and Reset Button
• Pcb size 14 x 8.5 cm.
• Code Examples Provided
• Dramatically reduces program development time